Testimonials for the MunayKi:
From Kintarian Amaru – June 2017:
Thank you for offering us this high-growth, deeply transformative opportunity to receive in such beauty and Grace…I highly recommend Hetty to anyone who seeks a high frequency, pure-hearted true light worker, facilitator and teacher of these powerful ancient Andean initiation rites. It was a truly magical experience and I am profoundly changed by it!
Hetty being blessed by Don Basilio
This workshop is taught by Hetty Driessen (ThetaHealing Teacher since 2002), who has lived in Peru and has been working with the local indigenous people since 2010 and has received these initiations and teachings from them.
THE MUNAY-KI RITES
The Munay-Ki Rites come from the descendants of the Inka, the indigenous people from the Andes mountains of Peru. Traditionally, one must spend many years in sacred study before and between receiving these Initiatory Rites. The Elders believe that we are at a critical juncture in human history and that these Rites now need to be transmitted to as many people as possible.
They are given as the next step in the evolution of humanity; to realign and attune our neuro-pathways and truly shift human consciousness. These Initiatory Rites, in essence, empower us to step up to the task of assuming stewardship for the Earth and all creation. The Inka prophecies speak about a new human appearing on the planet – one who lives free of fear and resides in his or her transcendent nature. The Munay-Ki are the codes for the new human.
Once you have received all nine Rites, it is asked that you pass them on to others. According to the prophecy, we will then witness the birth of a new form of human on the planet and the dawn of a new civilization. We are the Ones we’ve been waiting for.
When I teach in Peru, I teach it over 2 afternoons or 2 evenings and you receive the Nine Rites plus the 13th, see separate tag, learn how to pass them on, receive some Andean Cosmology teachings and how to work with the Elements. Also included are your manual, Pi-stone and the MunayKi video to be put on your USB – Cost is US$125 or equivalent in Soles.
A WEEKEND EVENT OUTLINE FOR WHEN I TRAVEL OVERSEAS.
- Opening Ceremony, Introduction to Andean Spiritual tradition and the Nine Munay-Ki Rites
- Discussion of the Earth Element followed by practical exercises to connect with Mother Earth, who cleanses and transforms all our heavy energy.
- Receive 3 Munay-Ki Rites: The Healer Rite, The Bands of Power and the Daykeeper Rite
- Harmony Rite (with Discussion of the 7 archetypes)
- Work with the element water (which washes and balances our emotions)
- Seer Rite (opening our perception)
- Sunrise ceremony if appropriate (Fire element)
- Discussion and exercises with the Fire element
- Wisdomkeeper Rite
- Earthkeeper Rite
- Work with the Air element (purifies and enlightens)
- Starkeeper Rite
- Creator Rite
- Processing our experiences
- Closing Fire Ceremony
The Nine Rites :
The nine rites are broken up into three categories:
1. Foundation Rites | 2. Lineage Rites |3. Rites to Come
- Healer’s Rite
- Bands of Power Rite
- Harmony Rite
- Seer’s Rite
- Daykeeper’s Rite
- Wisdomkeeper’s Rite
- Earthkeeper’s Rite
- Starkeeper’s Rite
- Creator Rite